Game Recap - Hawks 109, Timberwolves 97
- How bad do the Timberwolves suck?
- Can Kevin McHale look anymore like he wishes it was 1984 again and he could participate in games where basketball IQ is a standard, not a bonus attribute to play in the NBA?
- Is it too nitpicky to feel like the Hawks should have sat their starters by the first 2 minutes of the 4th quarter where the reserves would only have to score about 10 pts from that point to secure the victory?
- If I'm Thomas Gardner, am I upset that Mario West is playing double digit minutes in games?
- If I'm Randolph Morris, am I giving Mike Woodson the middle finger for waiting to see if Flip Murray can set his career high before letting me play in a blowout?
- As a whole, what's the point of putting your starters BACK in the game at the 8 minute mark when you're up 20?
- Again, how bad are the Timberwolves right now?
- Does anyone remember going into the post last night? Al? Josh? Anyone besides Flip?
- Is the writer of this blog a prick for having this many nitpicky things to say after one of the easiest home wins of the season?
- Isn't it predictable that the lack of playing time has zapped the small amounts of usefulness that Solomon Jones provided early in the season?
- Can I reasonably say that Mike Woodson and the bench is like oil & water?
- Isn't it sad that seeing the Atlanta Dance Team perform thrice did not give me one iota of energy?
- Isn't it just as sad that the people who make people watching so fab every game decided that not even the WOLVES were worthy of a show and tell?
- Finally, what does it say about my future parenting skills when I judge a family's child rearing by how tuned in a kid is to being a Hawks fan? The 9 year old next to me knowing all the players, yelling the right chants and boos all game made me smile. Those parents are doing a wonderful job.
47-35. Enjoy yourselves at the Highlight Factory for the rest of the week. I'll see you there Wed & Fri (and hopefully Sun)